2016 Plant Dane! Cost-Share Program
for Rain Garden and Prairie Restoration Projects in Dane County
Through a gift from the Graham-Martin Foundation* (GMF), the Plant Dane! Program provides native plants at the greatly reduced price of $1.90 each—less than half the normal retail price.
The Plant Dane! Cost-Share Program is open to schools, non-profit organizations (lake and
neighborhood associations, youth groups, faith centers, clubs, etc.), municipalities and individual
residents in Dane County, Wisconsin.
The process is simple:
- Click on "Graham-Martin Foundation Native Species List" below and peruse the different species available. Make notes of which you’d like (esp. their Latin name, as this is how they are listed on the order form).
- Once you know what species you want, complete the order form.
Remember that plants must be ordered in multiples of four (4, 8, 12, 16, etc...),
so when you enter "1" on the order form, you will get four plants; eight plants when you enter "2," and so on.
Pre-selected plant mixes come in flats of 32 plants.
The Shortgrass Prairie Garden seed mix will cover 25-50 sq. ft.
The website will time out after 60 minutes of inactivity, so be sure to have your list of plants that you want to order ready and avoid interruptions if possible.
- Submit your order form. Once submitted, print out two copies of your order summary—keep one for your records and mail the other with a check made out to "Graham-Martin Foundation", and mail to:
All orders must be received with full payment no later than Wed., March 23rd, 2016. Orders without full payment will not be processed.
- Plant Dane! Program
- c/o Dane County LWRD
- 5201 Fen Oak Drive, Rm 208
- Madison, WI 53718-8827
- Pick up your plants at 5201 Fen Oak Drive, Madison, WI on Saturday Jun 4th, 2016 from 8:00AM to 11AM. Participants must pick up plants on this date, or have a relative, friend or neighbor pick up plants for them.
*The Graham-Martin Foundation, Inc., is a registered 501(c)(3) organization, dedicated to the
preservation and restoration of natural ecosystems and the promotion of environmental education.
Important Program Links
2016 Plant Dane! Schedule
||Last day orders with payment will be accepted
||Plants are delivered to 5201 Fen Oak Drive, Madison, WI, for pick-up after 9:00am